Brame et Lorenceau was born from the union of two galleries, founded in Paris in 1864, one by Hector Brame, the other by Jean Lorenceau. For thirty years now, these two independent galleries have joined forces to combine their passion for painting, works on paper and sculpture from the 19th and 20th centuries.
Established at the same address since 1921, in premises of more than 500m², Brame & Lorenceau continues its path in the tradition of its ancestors under the direction of their direct descendants, surrounded by collaborators. It remains today one of the favorite addresses of professionals, amateurs and major private collectors. While the gallery remains faithful to 19th and early 20th century art, it is now extending the range of its activities to the post-war period.
From left to right : Thomas Lorenceau, Antoine Lorenceau, Sylvie Brame and François Lorenceau
SALE OF PAINTINGS, DRAWINGS AND SCULPTURES
Brame & Lorenceau continues to exercise its role on the international scene as one of the main art dealers of the 19th and 20th centuries.
Brame & Lorenceau is also able to offer works entrusted to it under private seal by its clients, individuals or institutions, its close ties with clients and careful monitoring of the market enabling it to reach the most serious collectors. If the activity of the gallery takes place in a deliberately confidential way, amateurs and visiting professionals are always welcome, preferably by appointment.
Hans Hartung exhibition at the gallery in 2018